QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hair today.... Gone tomorrow

Ok, I knew prior to starting this journey that hair loss is a very likely possibility... and even knowing this could not prepare me for the actual loss. I guess being the eternal optimist that I am, or you could call it denial if you'd like, I figured the age old scenario would apply to me that being

"Nah, It Wont Happen to me"


Boy was I sadly mistaken. I am actually loosing hair at an alarming rate. I take my vitamins two to three times a day, I eat protein, protein, protein.... the thing that I have had trouble with from the beginning is water however I am doing much better lately. Have a look at my receding hair line.....



















The good news is that there is new hair growth I just wonder if my hair continues to fall out at this rate will I need to buy a wig...

You'll know when I know....Until then pray that the hair that’s left stays in or the new hair grows ultra fast.

Lots of Luv

Posted by The Catapillar :: 4:53 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------