QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A new crush

I am in total crush mode right now. There is this man who works here in my building. We are kind of co-workers in that both of the groups we work in work pretty closely together yet we don’t work together. I know it makes no since but… First of all he is very nice, good looking, Italian, hard working, dedicated father, and much more. We have a great rapport when we are together. And the amount of things we have in common borders on scary…

We shared a hug a few weeks ago it was our second. We lingered there for a moment and when I walked away I could feel his heat still against my body. It was so intence I put my hand on the sensation just to keep it. The hug took my breath away. Even in thinking about it now I can feel him against me. Also, Just two nights ago he was teaching me about digital photography and working my video camera and when we went outside to enjoy the full moon and taking pictures with different settings he was standing behind me. I could feel his breath on my ear and I have to say this sent my pet tummy butterflies soaring. I wanted to lean into him. Restraint has become a big word in my vocabulary lately.

Now I could just be wishful but I often feel like he may also feel the same way. Our eyes have met on a number of occasions resulting in a smile. We have both done the “casual” touch on the arm or leg when sitting next to each other.

We have so much in common (He even said so with a smile) here are some of the major outstanding things I have noticed

Music: Our radio stations are programmed almost identically we have KSBJ (Christian radio on #1) and many more similarities. We both bought an MP3 stereo for the car that has a remote (just a bonus we don’t use them). I searched for months finding the artist who performs “Freaks of the Industry” and the CD. In a casual conversation he mentioned that he loved that song but didn’t know who sang it. I burned him a copy of the CD. :)

Interests: we share quite a bit of common interests especially when it comes to the kiddo’s… I just know we would have lots of fun :)

Sex: yes, we have had conversations about sex and some of the things we have done in the past and without getting into too much detail let me just say that we both enjoy quite a bit of the same activities… I’ll leave it at that :)

I so wish I could read his mind… at least the part about whether or not he is interested in at least getting to know me. That way I wouldn’t have to live in uncertainty. I just want the chance to get to know him better outside of the office as we are quite limited here. So I am patiently waiting for him to ask me out.

Do you think I'm Crazy?

Posted by The Catapillar :: 12:30 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------