QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

One Day At A Time

It seems this week is testing me pretty hard. I am diving head first into a battle of wills with my omipresent Food Demon and this time he brought the snack bug with him. I have been fortunate in that I have not experienced Dumping Syndrome to date. In the past I have been good about not eating the wrong things but now its hard. I have (unfortunatly) found that sugar does not hurt... this is in some ways disappointing to me because I was hoping for it to cause problems. That way it would be easier to say no. It would come from fear of being ill in lue of having to come from my waning will power. But I will Succeed in this particular battle and ultimately I know I will win the war its just so hard when these old enemys creep back up after having been gone for a long time. Funny thing is as just about the time the Food Demon reared his ugly head the Mr. Nicotine followed suit.... I am still a non smoker but I sure did have a very difficult battle the other day. All I can say is I am still taking it ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Posted by The Catapillar :: 11:28 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------