QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

June Pics are In

You know when I look back at my before pics and compare them to the current ones I look at me before and its hard to believe that was me. In addition to lbs and lots of them, I have lost quite a bit more.....
  1. Aching back
  2. Sciatica
  3. Easily winded
  4. Painful Knees and Ankles
  5. Self loathing
  6. Sleep Apnea
  7. Shame
  8. Depression
  9. Self Pity
  10. Lots of Cloths :)
Things I have found along the way:
  1. My feet
  2. My face
  3. Desire
  4. Self Esteem
  5. Self Worth
  6. My Breath
  7. My Voice
  8. Joy of Shopping
  9. Life outside the house
  10. HOPE
I have to say that WLS has been the second best decision I have ever made. And if anyone asks... I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Go by Shrinking Beauty to see the 6month pics

Posted by The Catapillar :: 11:17 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------