QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SEE Food Diet

Good Googly Moogly!

Yesterday was one of the worst food days I have had since surgery... I was on the SEE food diet... If I saw it I ate it.... YIKES!!!

I ate half a chicken breast, 1/4 hamburger steak w/gravy and mushrooms, three lahvash pinwheels (which equals half a sandwich with wrap instead of bread), 1 deli turkey wrap (made at home with small tortillas), 4 sugar free cookies and about 8 french fries.... All of which was about 2 hours apart....

I have heard conflicting stories about how we are supposed to eat post op... One is small meals multiple times a day and the other is only 3 meals a day forgoing snacking... I guess I should decide what is best for my body in particular and prior to surgery the 3 meals +1 snack is usually what worked best for me... I have tried the other and gained weight (even with making good food choices).

All I know is I didn't like yesterday at all... today however it took 4 hours before I even got hungry enouph to eat breakfast.... Well, good days and bad days are bound to happen.... I just don't want to fall back into the horrible habits that I had prior to surgery...

Posted by The Catapillar :: 9:37 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------