QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, June 30, 2006

My Blog-Lords

Well I have been blessed to grace the coveted "Renter" spot on a couple of blogs. Both of which I am excited to have been accepted on. Give'em a click and say hello :)

Having a family full of Navy Men and many friends currently serving or having completed thier tours in all branches of the service, I am adament about supporting our troups. They sacrifice so much to serve. Stop on by and let this dedicated service man know we appreciate his service

Beth over at Ramblings of an undisturbed mind is hilarious. I have received many hours of entertainment reading her blog. It would be a shame not to enjoy it.

Dont forget to tell 'em who sent 'cha :)


Posted by The Catapillar :: 9:40 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------